Advertisements
Advertisements
Hello again everyone. I recently posted asking a few questions before we began our foster adopt journey. There were a few more questions that I had about specific agencies. My husband and I are leaning towards Pathways agency. Does anyone have any experience with them that they are willing to share with me? Please PM if you do. I am trying to get as much information about this agency as possible before making my final decision . Any information is greatly appreciated.
We aren't allowed to talk about specific agencies on here. Your name is not click-able so no one can PM you either. If you'll fix that (if you can?), then if someone is with that agency, they can contact you.
Advertisements
Thanks for the info. I was assuming talking specifics on the board wasn't allowed which is why I asked for the PM. I enabled the option for private messages, but I don't know why my username is still not able to be clicked. Maybe someone could send me in the direction of how to fix that. If not I guess I'm just out of luck lol. But thanks again for at least replying.
Hello there,
I am new to the forum and so excited about the possibility of being a foster to adopt mom!!!
I've received the application from the county, but before proceeding I would like to get information/thoughts on agencies and any recommendations. I know we cannot discuss them here, but can anyone pls PM me ???
Thank you!!
I am also very interested in Pathways. If anybody has any information they would like to share, I would appreciate a PM.
Thanks
Advertisements