Advertisements
Advertisements
What Im thinking. I know that my biological mother is a chief Credit Officer at a local credit union. What if I went into that bank looking for a loanŅ
What do you guys think? I wonder if she would ******** her pants or what.
Or if I could get a loan, cause my credit is ********! ;) Like help a girl out maybe?
ohhhh man i need to write a book lol:banana:
Looking at your other posts, it looks like she asked you not to contact her again. I know you were only twelve at the time, so many years have passed since then.
I haven't read all of your posts, so I don't know if you have attempted to contact her since that time or not.
But, if you haven't, you certainly can try again. I just wouldn't recommend going into her place of work. I cannot imagine that going well for either of you. I honestly believe she would view it as intrusive at best or stalker-ish at worst.
I'm really sorry your mother hasn't connected with you. It sucks.
Advertisements
samham90
What Im thinking. I know that my biological mother is a chief Credit Officer at a local credit union. What if I went into that bank looking for a loanŅ
What do you guys think? I wonder if she would **************** her pants or what.
Or if I could get a loan, cause my credit is ****************! ;) Like help a girl out maybe?
ohhhh man i need to write a book lol:banana:
While I understand your desire to contact your biological mother, I don't think I'd go about it like this.
I know the pain of being rejected. My mother couldn't even bring herself to write me a letter to tell me that she couldn't manage contact with me.
I know you're desperate to know something. I really think this would only hurt any chance you might have to get that information. If the shoe were on the other foot you know? I know I wouldn't have wanted any of my family showing up at my job.
Personally, I'd try a letter, sent registered mail.