Advertisements
Advertisements
:wings:
My eyes were focused on the luminous landscape before me. A carnival had just arrived in town, and I was anxious to see what new adventures awaited me. My husband Hartel would be making a surprise arrival any second now. I watched as the golden rays displayed radiant colors of hues upon the green tents. The brilliant sunset flashed and altered as I sauntered onto white steps made of stone. I could see my beloved Hartel standing in the distance in all his radiance.
I ran to him, and embraced his tall stature. My hand touched his warm cheek, admiring his Mediterranean skin. My lips teased and fondled his upper lip as they embraced his in a passionate kiss. His hands drifted down my back. They clasped together caressing my curves, and stroked my lengthy blonde hair. He reached up and brushed the hair away from my face as we maneuvered towards an abandoned tent.
We fumbled into a nearby tent; ripping the fold back with great effort. He laid me onto a bed made of straw. Our lips were still locked, and as my lips moved towards his neck, I could feel a slight pulsating upon my thigh. Clutching him closer to me, I started to strip his black blazer off. Muscles rippled beneath his blue work shirt as I grasped his arms with care. My tongue caressed his neck, and worked its way down his gorgeous ripe body.
His hands groped at my orange sweater and bra; ripping it off me in haste. I stripped off my tight black pants and thong, as I undid his white jeans and pulled off his boxers. His hands found the curve of my breasts and cupped them. I bit my lower lip, unable to hold back any longer. I pressed my lips to his mouth and kissed him with fiery passion. Between moans of anticipation, he laid waiting for my blissful filacio. My tongue finally brushed his tip as his hands groped the back of my head. Playful movements were exchanged as my head bobbed back and forth.
My nipples hardened, and the tip of his monument was at full attention. I gracefully played with the top using my fingernail. It pulsated and bounced in my hand. Stroking his soldier with my mouth, I pushed up and down slowly and then faster. His excitement rose as I felt his sacks harden. Fondling his sacks with my hand, I softly massaged them. Groans of enjoyment escaped his lips.
In an instant, he had turned me on my back and was entering my wet treasure box. I felt a wet substance on my thighs, as he slipped and slid inside of me. Finding our rhythm, he started to rotate himself; pushing in and sliding out. He grasped at my hardened nipples, and leaned forward as he began to suck them. My delight had peaked as I felt my legs start to pulsate.
Oh Hartel, pumpӅ me faster.Ŕ These words were shrieked as he grinded me, still sucking on my rigid nipples.
I could feel his engorged onyx statue start to expand inside of me; it was too much for me to handle. I could not hold it any longer as I gripped his back and pushed him in farther. I grinded his statue as I felt a sweet release. I screeched the Lords name in vain as I came on his monument. HartelҒs release was not far behind. He clutched my hands and pushed himself in one final time. His moans and groans were audible over my thrilled screams.
Hartel collapsed on my stomach, breathing heavily on my chest. I wrapped my arms and legs around his body, sweat glistening off us both. We lay huddled in the tent in each others embrace. A sudden rapping at the doorҒs fold made my heartbeat quicken. A young man appeared in the doorway. His body was glistening with sweat from an obvious performance. Pushing myself off my husband and wrapping a blanket around my body, I could only stare with pleading eyes.
The young man grinned in admiration as my husband rolled on his stomach, still oblivious to this stranger.
Gazing at the young man, I could do no more than whisper in a hushed tone, it was our anniversary.Ӕ
The young stranger had muscles which ripped through his body. He extended a hand towards me and replied, My dear, do not be afraid.Ӕ
With a look of intensity, the stranger fixated his eyes on mine.
With one single sentence he sent my heart soaring, Mother, is that you?Ӕ
At this, I had no answer. I could only stare at his exterior.
Son, I believe you have the wrong woman.Ӕ
The young man bent down and retrieved a small locket from underneath a bench next to where my husband was lying. Inside the locket were two pictures. On one side my face and smile beamed bright, on the other side was a man who I remembered only too well. The stranger handed the locket to me with tears pouring from his weary eyes.
Mother, I have looked high and low for you.Ӕ
My voice was caught in my throat as I replied, But how?Ӕ
The young man explained that his father had gone to an adoption agency in search of his son. The agency had compared his DNA with all of the orphans there, and the strangers matched.
Dark thoughts came back of that dreary night in Vegas. The youthful man I had met wearing the black leather coat, and the night which almost ended my adolescent life. I had carried my baby for the full term, and then given him to The Algatera Orphanage.
My eyes were welling with tears as I gaped at my son. No words could express the shame I felt. Waking my husband from his slumber, I grasped my coat and my clothing and bounded out of the tent. My husband followed indolently, trying to pull his pants on as we hurried to the car.
The young stranger called my name, ғTervana, Tervana Mom!Ŕ
My husband was still half-asleep as he glanced behind to see this young stranger. I yanked him into our car, and peeled out of the parking lot. Looking back, I glanced at my sons face once more. His eyes resembled mine because they were hazel, but he looked so much like his father and that is what scared me most.