Advertisements
Advertisements
I was born June 11, 1980 Bucaramanga, Colombia, S. A. My mother's name is Maria Esperanza Fontecha Perez. I don't know what to say, other than I want to see someone who looks like me. I guess the best place to start would be my birthmother. I was adopted in July of 1984 and brought to New Jersey. I don't have my birthfather's name as it was not recorded in my adoption records. I don't even know if this is the right sight to post on but if anyone could help direct me or help me to find her that would be great. I don't exactly know where to start or how to go about it. Kind of lost and have a bit of anxiety over all of this. My Facebook name is Marcela Fontecha if you want to get in touch with me that is the only social media site that I am on.
Thanks Diana M. Fontecha
Advertisements
I was born June 11, 1980 Bucaramanga, Colombia, S. A. My mother's name is Maria Esperanza Fontecha Perez. I don't know what to say, other than I want to see someone who looks like me. I guess the best place to start would be my birthmother. I was adopted in July of 1984 and brought to New Jersey. I don't have my birthfather's name as it was not recorded in my adoption records. I don't even know if this is the right sight to post on but if anyone could help direct me or help me to find her that would be great. I don't exactly know where to start or how to go about it. Kind of lost and have a bit of anxiety over all of this. My Facebook name is Marcela Fontecha if you want to get in touch with me that is the only social media site that I am on.
Thanks Diana M. Fontecha