Advertisements
Advertisements
I am Female D.O.B. April 22 1975- yup almost my 40th birthday- and every year that goes by with no hint of where I came from the hole in my heart gets a little bigger. I am sad to put it plainly and need some help. My adopted parents Len and Dianne Jackson- the Hospital Surrey Memorial in Surrey BC
I am searching for any of my birth family- I do not have any adopted family accept my mom and dad- no aunts or uncles or grandparents. I would like to know medical history etc. It is very disheartening when you look for years and no one seems to be looking for me :( How do you do it? how do you go on searching? I need help and advice, thank you
Start by ordering your original birth certificate and any other identifying info that they have in your file that you are entitled to.
[url]https://www.mcf.gov.bc.ca/adoption/info_adults.htm[/url]
Once you have that and still need help - come back and we will see what if we can help you figure something out.
Kind regards,
Dickons
Advertisements
Hi there saradj,
I'm new to this site and browsing through post, I do see you posted this a while back now.
Besides my own painful story of my experience of adoption, I was actually able to find and locate my birth parents. It did not fix the emotional issues I thought it would, but finding missing pieces of the puzzle took a lot of weight of my shoulder.
I really can understand what it feels like not knowing, and filled with questions your whole life. I would love to be able to help you if you're still looking.
Let me know,
Cece