Advertisements
Advertisements
I am 24 and pregnant with my first child. He or she is healthy and biracial. The father us out of the picture. I would like for it to have a better life and to place it in a loving home, where it can also be educated and cultured. I need help doing so. I prefer to adopt internationally, but if that's not possible then I will do so domestically. I just really need assistance in finding a place for this child. If you know of anyone please write back. Thank you
Advertisements
merry.poppins.526
I am 24 and pregnant with my first child. He or she is healthy and biracial. The father us out of the picture. I would like for it to have a better life and to place it in a loving home, where it can also be educated and cultured. I need help doing so. I prefer to adopt internationally, but if that's not possible then I will do so domestically. I just really need assistance in finding a place for this child. If you know of anyone please write back. Thank you
If you need assistance ask your family members or government for help.
If you want to give your child up for adoption, then you should look for an adoption agency. I'm assuming your trying to get multiple people to give you money, so you will give them your baby. When I read this I think scam.