Advertisements
Advertisements
I found a drivers license which belonged to a 17 year old who looked a lot like me.
I was 24 at the time but I guess I looked younger.
It was noticed by a person who often parked outside my house that I was out "during work and school hours".
He asked to see ID when he saw me carrying a 6 pack of beer home so I did and mistakenly gave him the ID that I found
He speculated that I was skipping high school and got the school authorities involved all the while I was trying to explain to them what happened even showing them my passport which they speculated was fake.
The person who asked to see my ID very quickly printed adoption papers which don't need my signature apparently and basically started trying to act like my parent which is infuriating for a 24 year old with his own place and girlfriend living with him.
I'm looking for this individual which is difficult since the name on the papers are not my own.
This man was a strict individual who made it clear that my possessions were actually his and continued to berate me throughout the time this misunderstanding was going on.
What? Why don't you just call the police? If you're really an adult male, another adult can't tell you what to do, adopt you, or try to run your life.
Advertisements
jonathan.s.bull
I found a drivers license which belonged to a 17 year old who looked a lot like me.
I was 24 at the time but I guess I looked younger.
It was noticed by a person who often parked outside my house that I was out "during work and school hours".
He asked to see ID when he saw me carrying a 6 pack of beer home so I did and mistakenly gave him the ID that I found
He speculated that I was skipping high school and got the school authorities involved all the while I was trying to explain to them what happened even showing them my passport which they speculated was fake.
The person who asked to see my ID very quickly printed adoption papers which don't need my signature apparently and basically started trying to act like my parent which is infuriating for a 24 year old with his own place and girlfriend living with him.
I'm looking for this individual which is difficult since the name on the papers are not my own.
This man was a strict individual who made it clear that my possessions were actually his and continued to berate me throughout the time this misunderstanding was going on.
jonathan.s.bull, You sound full of it. The police and workers would be talking to you. If you looked like the 17 year old in the ID photo, then they would look for your parents. That, If they couldn't find your real name and 24 year ID in the system, Then they would put you in foster care and still try to find your parents. For this guy adopt you, he would need to get a home study done and be checked out. If that didn't happen you probably wasn't legally adopted.
doglovers
What? Why don't you just call the police? If you're really an adult male, another adult can't tell you what to do, adopt you, or try to run your life.
Because he's not living with the guy anymore, since he's looking for this guy.