Advertisements
Advertisements
[url]http://forums.adoption.com/search.php?searchid=3674404[/url]
I got my original birth certificate yesterday, I did a google name search for my mother. THE ONLY RESULTS THAT COME UP ARE THIS WEBSITE the only posts I get are 2002. She doesn't live in Cleveland trust me I already checked. This website has no information on her only heartbreaking messages of how she wants to meet me. I have nothing NOTHING and you people want to charge me for me to find her it seems like she doesn't even exist out side of this site and these messages were all posted in 2002 what am I supposed to do at this point? Googling her name only leads me back here and I don't have money for private investigators so what do I do now? Cause I'd really like to meet my birth mother but there's like NO chance she's ever coming back here since it's been like 13 years at this point.
Advertisements
Have you searched on Facebook? I know that sounds silly, but I found long lost realtives of my fathers birth family that way. I found my birth mother 20 years ago by obtaining my original birth certificate, and searching the White Pages (no Internet back then!!) for anyone with her surname in the area I was born in. I was lucky and stumbled across her mother (my nana) on the first call.