Advertisements
Advertisements
Yes -- adopted by my grandparents when I was about 16 months old. Lived with them until I was 10, when my grandmother died and my grandfather subsequently dumped me on other family members.
Advertisements
I was adopted by mine until last year. My grandma died in 2013 from cancer. My grandpa is 83 now and went to stay with my aunt
stephen.mahala
I was adopted by mine until last year. My grandma died in 2013 from cancer. My grandpa is 83 now and went to stay with my aunt
So are u with family members or in foster care? I would still think you would be adopted to your grand parents..
AbusedAdoptee
Yes -- adopted by my grandparents when I was about 16 months old. Lived with them until I was 10, when my grandmother died and my grandfather subsequently dumped me on other family members.
That sucks.
Advertisements
I was raised by my grandparents from birth. I was born 3 months premature... my ma split right after, and my dad moved to the other side of the country. He now has a family out there with my step mother. I call my grandmother mom, because that's who she is to me :) i am in contact with my father.. its hard to have a good relationship with him, but we both try.. kinda. i am 24 now also..