Advertisements
Advertisements
I'm in search of my biological parents and locating foster parents. I was born on 4/26/83 in Malone NY and was placed in foster care from birth for 8 wks. I was adopted through Catholic Charities in Watertown NY. Foster parents may have lived in Malone area(Franklin county) or watertown area(Jefferson County). Foster parents called me Allan.
Advertisements
Umm this may seem extremely random but I was born on 4/19/1983. And I think I may have been born in New York as well.What I do know is the town I grew up in was Po nrt Arthur, Texas and the county is Jefferson County..I dont remember any of what anybody has told me happened but the evidence that surrounds me is too paramount for me to overlook anymore..but to wrap it all up, if this sounds anything close to what you are looking for hmu..I am new to this and this is my first day on this journey..maybe we could help each other if nothing else..
Texas
Hi James. I sent you a friend request so we could message more. I actually found my bio parents about a year ago and could give you some help on how to go about looking. It took some time. I also currently live in Jefferson County.