Advertisements
Advertisements
I've made so many friends here. The people who designed this clearly don't care about our comfort or our continued use of the site. I still have to fully log in twice just to post. Can't see font and have to jump through hoops to get to our BB...it doesn't feel like ours anymore :(
For those who I've supported and found support from, I'd like to invite you to PM me, share your emails and I'll share mine, I don't want to lose contact with you, I need you and through your journey, I'd like to be there for you too.
Advertisements
I'm so sorry this site isn't working for you. It logs me out on my phone too, but it's only 2 clicks to get back in, so it's doable. The computer interface keeps me logged in all the time. Have you tried the direct address to the subforum from your history. That's what I do and it brings me right here. It's https://adoption.com/community/forums/213/foster-p... so you don't have to search for it. It's just so frustrating that after months of putting up with the old site's login issues, the new site is far from perfect. I'm willing to give it some time though.
I gave up trying to visit the site on my phone long ago. It's just to much on to small a screen. I am thankful the log-in issues seem to be resolved. I still make sure to click the continue button before visiting any pages, but like Confused, I have the foster parent support forum saved to my favorites and it takes me right here. THIS FONT THOUGH! :( And can I just say that all the siggys being gone is like watching sequels without having seen the first movie? Everyone's stories and situations used to be right there on every post. I miss it.
Dig, I will hate to see you go. I wish we could all FB friend each other, but I know that is to much info for anyone's comfort level.
I too do t want to leave the community. However it feels like I'm being kicked out. I don't know how to read my messages. I tried to pm someone but I'm not their friend so I can't. ... I tried to request friend status & don't know if it even works.
Aargh!!!
I saw that from your Smarty but I didn't understand it either. LOL.
Digs, IMy email is my temporarymother AT gmail DOT com. Obviously not my real email but my forum email and I check it regularly because I am in contact with Chubbs' oldest birth sibling there.
I do have good luck on the computer now. I bookmarked the main Foster Parent Support link and it has kept me logged in all week. I read that they are aware of and are working on fixing the font color. How did that pass QA???
Smarty, you are right, you cannot PM someone without adding them as a friend first. That is lame. I hope they fix that. Heck, you can even message non-friends on FB.
I confirmed your friend request and send you a test PM Smarty.
Advertisements