Advertisements
Advertisements
I am writing on here in hopes that someone on here will read this and help this lovely woman out, her name is Laura and has had over 50 foster children and adopted a child with special needs in Rhode Island. She has been so selfless over the years and made such a positive impact in so many lives, and I hope that here in this forum of all places people can appreciate that. Right now though, she needs something in return, she has suffered with Kidney disease for many years and now she needs a kidney.
Please help someone who has done so much for others over the years by visiting the website listed below for more information. If you are a match, you can donate a kidney to her with no long term impact to your own health, but make a serious impact in Laura's long term health as well as her ability to continue to take care of many more foster children over the years.
Thank you all for reading this and please take some time to visit the web page that has been set up for her!
This is very nice - the community taking care of our own. But I have a question, Do you personally know them? The reason I ask.. the web site is completely lacking in data that can be investigated. No late name, no town, no phone number. one picture. But it contains a lot of words that make people want to help - foster mom, desert freedom are two
i it is a true human interest story, the local news media in a tiny state like rhode island would have run a story. but when i google "rhode island foster cancer" i get nothing
it feels like a scam to me
1 Liked
 likes this.
Advertisements