Advertisements
Advertisements
I am looking for my half brother who was born on 03/26/1968 at St. Paul's in Dallas, TX and delivered by Dr. Black at 12:06 am. 8 lbs 13 oz. red hair and blue eyes at birth. Birth mother alias was Nancy Nichols and was staying at St. Martha's Home for Unwed Mothers also in Dallas, TX. Adoption was through Catholic Charities. Birth certificate likely altered. Birth mother's actual name was Margawyn (Maggie) Elfman, possibly Boivin at the time (Birth Father French Canadian from Montreal). Was told file was destroyed in accident, yeah right.
Please contact me if ANY of this sounds familiar. I have been looking for you for years and would like to know my brother. Your mother thinks of you daily and you are loved.
Brigid,
Have you and your mother signed all the forms required for the TX Voluntary Registry with the state and/or agency? ISRR.net? Have you considered submitting dna to a registry - I see a lot of adoptees using this route seeing as there were some changes made to some adoptee records...
It does seem that floods and fires are very common occurrences in records rooms for adoptee records...you aren't the first to have that told to you and you won't be the last...
Kind regards,
Dickons
Advertisements