Advertisements
Advertisements
First to the Spammers - this website is not for you - this article describes the type of people you will find here...bit of a hint we won't fall for, nor do we care to read about whatever it is you are trying to sell fools on the internet...we aren't them...
To the 'real' forum members - I read this and thought it described a lot of us old-timers here, especially BETH, because she always has me spitting my coffee out because I break into laughter with her antics, I mean, her way with words.
What's up my friends...
Kind regards,
Dickons
Last update on June 17, 12:42 pm by Dickons.
Advertisements
Re: spam.... I'm surprised that the spam messages haven't been removed. After being away for a while I'm running into more spam than real posts here.
1 Liked
 likes this.
I know it's a real problem and we are working on it. Just so you know I remove spam every day and block the spam users, but there are just so many of them right now (unfortunately). I am working on getting moderator access so I can have some helpers to keep up with it all :)
Advertisements
Not a hero... Its just personal. This site meant the world to me when I was attempting to adopt my DD.
I'm paying it forward - making sure its here for the next members of the triad who need help
As of this moment, it looks like we're mostly clear of spam on all forum from Jan 2014 - now.
I'll get glad to remove any other spam people find
YAY. The site becomes almost unreadable with the number of spam posts on the "home" page. Yuk. Thank you for at least attempting to clean some of it out. It is just ridiculous. Who falls for that crap, anyway.
Advertisements