Advertisements
Advertisements
I could really use some advise! My husband and I have adopted 4 beautiful children, our oldest through a private infant adoption and 3 through foster care (last 3 have same biological mother). The youngest 3's biological parents were involved in drugs/illegal activities and have spent a lot of time in and out of jail, all 3 were born addicted to drugs and subjected to neglect. Their birth mother was incarcerated at the time of adoption and continues to associate with the same people and participate in the same activities that landed her in jail.
A few weeks ago I got a facebook request from her, which I ignored at first, but then I looked at her page...she had somehow got into my facebook page and got pictures of the kids and posted them on her facebook page. All of my pictures were private, not exactly sure how she got them. Now my kids picture are on her facebook page and it makes me very uncomfortable. I sent her a message asking her to take down the pictures, explaining my reasons, and she still has not removed the photos. Am I wrong for being upset/concerned? Is there anything I can do to get them taken down. I am concerned that she will find out where we live, she does not have the best associates and not sure what she would do if she found out where we live, not even sure how she got my name, I was told that she would not have access to that information. Sorry if I am rambling and if it doesn't make any sense...Thanks in advance for the advise!
Advertisements
Thank you! I looked all over facebook and all I could find was to report a picture, but there are several and I could not find a place to explain my situation. Do you remember how you contacted facebook? Thanks!