Advertisements
Advertisements
Hello, I want to share with you my feelings about my (birth) mother.
I found my mother, but she's a monster, she hits his daughter, called her " bitch", "whore" when her daugher was only 3, he even sent his daughter to the hospital, more abandoned her in an orphanage, and beat her in an orphanage, then he abandoned even me and my sister, I do not trust her, I want to know her but I have a feeling I will be disappointed.
When my mother knew that I was triyng to find her, she was happy , she urgently wanted to speak with me, isten to my voice, wanted to know know how I am, I wrote a letter and she was happy to have received with the photos attached.
I have many doubts about her, she is a very negative person, but is happy to know me...
Advertisements
Hi Rozi,
I am so sorry for all the pain and rejection you have felt in your life. No child should ever be abused in any way!!! I now understand why you can not trust her when she tells you she loves you. I think if my mother put me in an orphanage and abused me or my sister I would not easily trust her or rush into a relationship with her, but people do change and perhaps your mother has changed, but I would move slowly if you want to develop a relationship with her.f I were you I would allow your mother to explain why she did what she did and ask her some tough questions before you make any judgements about her.
My son thought that I gave him up because he came out brown instead of white. He thought that I would have kept him if he was born white. I don't know who ever told him this because him coming out brown was one of the things I loved most about him. His birth dad was Filipino and I am caucasion. I later married a Filipino man so my sons siblings would look like him when we met up again one day. I never wanted to give up my son, but my family made the decision for me. Sometimes people make huge mistakes in their lives that can affect other people and hurting those people were never really their intentions.
When was the last time you spoke to your mother? Do you speak English? Do you live in America?