Advertisements
Advertisements
I used to be Smiles2012. I sent a help message right after the new site launched months ago and got a response via personal email. I was told they were working on a fix for older members that were still using a username to login instead of an email and therefore lost the ability to login. I was told they were working with several of us to retrieve ability to login to original account. Are any of you out there? Did others lose everything? I had a lot of helpful messages and correspondence with other members that I am pretty disappointed got lost because nobody alerted me to change my login approach (username vs email).
Advertisements
That's why there are so many familiar names without any history! I didn't lose mine but I was a regular poster so perhaps that made a difference?
Good to see you back...
Bumping this up so the new adoption admin will see it...
Cheers,
Dickons
1 Liked
 likes this.
I was a regular poster too, which is why I was so sad to lose my account. BUT! Im back :) I recieved an email from a third person in customer service and she was amazing. Asked for my phone number yesterday, responded after hours via email, and called me this morning. I had an old inactive email attached to the account and she was able to find that and reset my password since I didnt have access to the old email and had only used the username to login with the old system. Im so happy! Thanks for bumping my thread in case it helped!
Rosebud is now a very independent 3.5year old <3
Last update on August 20, 9:03 am by smiles2012.
Hmm. I've never changed my email so I guess that's why I can still sign in. I just can't find anything or anyone anymore!