Advertisements
Advertisements
So we got a call at 2am to pick up a little girl.....emergency placement they said but they can't find anyone who would take her so I wonder how long that will take but for now we welcome sunflower to our home.
1 Liked
 likes this.
Either a better wake-up call than the alarm or else a fast way to start the day. Glad you were able to wake up enough to think logically and go pick up the little one.
I am wondering why prompts a CPS call at 2 am; all I can think of are the worst of things, though that doesn't mean it has to be.
Hope you all get settled in quickly and the first days of chaos and unknowns are not too troublesome.
Advertisements
Yeah husband went to pick her up...all we know right now is that biomom is in jail for assault and neglect not to mention sunflower got marks all over her tiny body
Best of luck with the new girly. Any word from the agency yet on family coming forward? Have they been back in contact at all since placement?
Advertisements
No family she is staying with us we also found out she doesn't know how to do anything because bio mom said to cw when she visit jail that she likes control so she does everything herself....basically she doesn't allow her child to be independent.....we'll rude awakening only a day here and last night sunflower put her pjs on all by herself and it only took one teaching ߘ .....we got approved for more kids since we got the space also we updated our ages instead of 0-4 now we are 0-12 yey us