Advertisements
Advertisements
I've been reading these forums for years and haven't posted too much. I've gotten a great deal of support from reading the stories of other adoptees and just knowing that I'm not alone has brought a great deal of comfort. It's nice to know that I'm not the only one facing these adoption issues (abandonment, grief, attachment issues, etc.) I was adopted at 2 weeks old and I've struggled with this stuff for most of my life. It's like Drywall used to say, 'adoption is a lifelong sentence'. Therefore, any support we can offer each other is invaluable. I haven't been on here for a while and I see things have changed drastically with the site layout. I've also noticed the absence of a number of our regulars. Dickons, it's great to see that you're still on here. I look forward to corresponding with you guys.
Last update on August 30, 9:43 am by Caleb1.
1 Liked
 likes this.
Advertisements
Hey Caleb,
Yah, the forums are pretty dead right now, too many changes, glitches happened and people stopped coming. I think it will get better if we start posting more and folks will come back.
Cheers,
Dickons
1 Liked
 likes this.
Hi Caleb.
Sharing is a great way to help us understanding our problems. And even just reading can be really helpful.
You're not alone!