Advertisements
Advertisements
I am searching for my half brother,
After speaking with my mom, I have new information to add to this, since I know have her permission to look, or at least she knows I am.
His birth name, Jerry Michael Gammel, born on March 31/81 @ Providence Hospital, Moose Jaw, Sk.
He was voluntary committal with Saskatchewan Social services on April 2nd 1981, the case workers name was Gail Fitzpatrick.
The people who adopted him are of ukrainian ethnic origin and greek orthodox religious afflilition at the time they were married for 6 years.
Being a closed adoption, I have no idea if ANY of his information was changed at birth (I presume so). If you have anything that may be of help to me in this search, please, contact me.
Advertisements
Hey Pape,
I posted to your blog posting...about using the SK government search services to initiate a search...
Now that I know it is your mom - she needs to go sign a waiver so if he ever checks in with them - he will get his identifying info...without that waiver he won't know who he was born to be...
You could also consider doing a Poster Board selfie to post on Facebook adoptee/adoption groups asking them to share. If you need examples let me know...
Kind regards,
Dickons