Advertisements
Advertisements
Dear Parents,
I am a second year Speech-Language Pathology graduate student from the University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point completing a thesis in international adoption. I would like to learn more about the process of international adoption and the education provided to parents. I will be asking how education was provided to you, the topics covered, and whether or not speech and language development was addressed in the education. Your responses will be used to help improve both graduate training and education in the area of speech and language education in international adoption.
This project has been approved by the Institutional Review Board at the University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point. Completing the survey below should take only about 10 minutes and your responses will be kept confidential. There is an opportunity to provide your contact information for a follow-up phone interview. If you choose to participate in the phone interview, you will be assigned a participate identification number.
If you agree to participate, please click the survey link below to access the survey:
Thank you,
Meghan Opolka, B.A.
Graduate Student
Department of Communication Sciences & Disorders
University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point
Meghan.R.Opolka@uwsp.edu
(847) 209-9036
Pamela Terrell, Ph.D., CCC-SLP
Associate Professor
Department of Communication Sciences & Disorders
University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point
pterrell@uwsp.edu
(715) 346-3423
Advertisements
I work Professionally in Education , had thought of becoming a ' Speech Therapist ', and we have Adopted.
I was ' curious ' as to how your Project turned out please??