Advertisements
Advertisements
I was abandoned at birth and was "adopted" by a woman who had no idea what she was getting into. She and her husband had no idea what to expect when adopting and were not prepared whatsoever. My siblings were mom and dads biological son and daughter and always felt that I was never loved the same or given the same opportunity. I never had a birth certificate until I was 19 cause I was never legally adopted, pretty brutal. Anyway if you need to talk I am here....I also have no where to turn as I really have no family.
MY circle of friends is very very small cause I can't seem to maintain friendships, although I am married (2nd) and have 2 beautiful kids which I am thankful for. I am very new to this site and would really like to talk to someone who understands what I have been going through for the last 50 years.
Thanks for taking the time to read this. Bill
Welcome William,
Unfortunately, these forums aren't getting as many replies as they used to. Hopefully you will get more responses. There are some adult adoptee only sites that might also be of help - try googling "adult adoptees" and you might find them.
1 Liked
 likes this.
Advertisements