Advertisements
Advertisements
Hello,
So we had a phone interview with ANLC recently, and we really think that they we be a good fit for us. but now after doing more research I found a few negative reviews. My husband and I are thinking that these are just from people who did not read the contract and understand what they were getting themselves into. I would like to hear about anyone else's experience both good and bad. Please PM my to share your story. I would also welcome other suggestions for nation-wide Domestic Infant Adoption options.
Best Regards
Dustin Baez
Advertisements
Joanna,
I have not heard anything back from anyone with their experience. However, my husband and I looked at a lot of the negative reviews, but the common theme was that the people who were complaining didn't read the contract. If you want an efficient team to be in your corner and guide you through the process it seems like the team to go with. You have to be willing to understand that they are not going to be calling you everyday, they are working with your information to make you the most marketable person available.
Let me how it goes. We are filling out our paperwork and getting financing in order in the next 2 weeks. We are excited to work with them.
Good Luck
Dustin Baez
Thanks Dustin. We are talking with them tonight. I felt the same with the reviews. Quite a few of the bad reviews were older reviews (2011 ish) and it seemed like people were upset about not fully reading their contract. We are also in talks with American Adoption. Good luck to you guys! -Jo