Advertisements
Advertisements
Dear all,
I’m Denis M. Rybakov, a qualified attorney-at-law, a member of the Russian Bar Association (license No. 77/5742), have been practicing international private law for the past 15 years and completed over 100 intercountry adoptions. I am a native Russian speaker and I am fluent English speaker.
Following feedback from a number of adoptive parents, I have established a service to help and support adoptive families with the search for birth families in Russia. I will personally supervise the search myself and will personally meet the adoptive family if the search is successful so that I can give you, the adoptive family, a first-hand account of the meeting and the circumstances of the birth family. This will ensure that the birth family is approached in a sensitive and non-threatening manner to ensure the best outcome for both the adoptive family and the birth family.
I have ongoing contact with the Russian Orphanages and the Russian adoption authorities, which will prove invaluable in the search.
On completion of the search I will provide an ongoing method of communication with the birth family by offering a “one-step-removed” postal service with translation. I will also support you with face to face meetings with the birth family should this be a requirement.
Please contact me in confidence should you wish to explore a birth family search further. My mobile is +382 68 814 129, email: rybakovlaw@gmail.com Skype: denis.rybakov1
Here is link to
Kind regards,
Denis M. Rybakov