Advertisements
Advertisements
Originally Posted By Meredith
I was adopted from Casa de la Madre Y el Nino located in Bogota Colombia at the tender age of 2. I am interested in finding out what the Casa is like from those of you who have adopted from them. I am now 23 years old. If you can help email me at: m_rose78@yahoo.com Thanks
1 Liked
 likes this.
Advertisements
Hi Merideth,
We have started a new group called Friends of La Casa on Yahoo.
[url]http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FriendsofLaCasa/[/url]
Many of us have had wonderful experiences with La Casa and are greatful and would like to know other adoptees families and friends of La Casa!
This is Andrea and Kevin Beisser. Andrea was adopted at La Casa in 1975.
We would love to have you join our group!
1 Liked
 likes this.
I was also adopted from Casa de la madre y el nino in 1976. Since then i returned once (2001). The agency is wonderful. The staff was quite friendly and compassionate since of course i was an emotional wreck that day..... It was so nice and fulfilling to go home and see where everything began for me. I would encourage those who came through Casa to go back..... and to those who are considering adoption- use them...
my name is bari gaire my birthname is maria del rosario diaz i was adopted from lacsa del la madire el ninos in bogota 1976 here are my pics
1 Liked
 likes this.
Hello everyone,
My name is Charles White, and I'm reaching out to the world in search of a very special person - my birth mother, Isabella. I was born in May of 1975, and my journey began at Casa de la Madre Y el Nino. While my life has been filled with love and blessings from my adoptive family, there has always been a part of me longing to connect with the woman who brought me into this world.
The name Isabella holds a profound significance in my heart, as it represents the missing link in my life story. I yearn to know her, to understand her, and to express my gratitude for the sacrifice she made in giving me life. Every day, I carry with me the hope that somewhere out there, she may be searching for me too.
I understand that this quest may seem like searching for a needle in a haystack, but I refuse to lose faith. Miracles happen when we least expect them, and I'm holding onto that belief with all my might. That's why I'm asking for your help, dear readers. If anyone out there has any information about Isabella, or if you know someone who might have a connection to Casa de la Madre Y el Nino in 1975, please reach out to me.
Your assistance could be the key to unlocking the missing pieces of my identity. Whether it's a small clue or a significant lead, every bit of information brings me one step closer to finding my birth mother. I'm also reaching out through prayers, hoping that the universe will guide me to her. I believe that the Lord will lead me to my biological mother.
To Isabella, if you're reading this, please know that my heart aches to meet you. There's an unspoken bond between us that transcends time and distance. I long to hear your voice, to see your face, and to embrace you with the love and gratitude that fills my soul.
Thank you to everyone who takes the time to read and share my plea. Together, we can turn this quest into a reality and reunite a mother and her child after years of separation.
With hope and gratitude,
Charles White
Advertisements