Advertisements
Advertisements
Hello,
I hope this message finds you well. My name is Katie Green and I am student at Smith College School for Social Work. I am conducting a study in partial completion of my master’s in social work (MSW) and I am writing with hopes you might be interested in participating in my study, which seeks to answer the question “does the experience of being adopted affect an adoptee’s decision to start a family?”
I’m looking to interview adult adoptees who are either contemplating parenthood or who are already parents about their personal adoption narratives in order to observe if their experiences are related to their considerations of starting a family.
Interviews will last between approximately 60 minutes. Participation criteria includes: 1) Adopted as an infant (age 0-1), 2) Be 18 or older and 3) Thinking of starting a family or be a parent already.
If you might be interested – that’s great – thank you! Please touch base with me via email or phone and we can talk about the next steps. My email address is kgreen@smith.edu and my telephone number is (484) 800-1569.
Or, if you personally aren’t interested but you know of someone who fits the bill, pretty please share this message.
Katie Green, Graduate Student
This study protocol has been reviewed and approved by the Smith College School for Social Work Human Subjects Review Committee (HSRC).