Advertisements
Advertisements
Originally Posted By Malinda Tucker
Help me find my roomates sisters they were seperatedd from their brother in June of 1988. Stacy Balinda Baker was born on 8-22-78 and brandon nicole baker was born on 8-12th or 14-79. If you seen his gleam in his eyes when he talks about his sisters and the smile on his face when He talks about seeing them again. their biological Father Is Terry Allen baker And their Biological Mother is Brenda Sue Goins and their biological fathers maother is Loretta Berry also Known as Peggy Sue Baker any help finding them is greatly appreciated the last place was in Debra Court, Altamonte Springs, Florida. I hope this is some good in formation I am not sure what is all needed. Oh, Stacy was born in Alabama.
My name is Stacy (Baker) Ashby and I see that I am being looked for by my brother. Melinda Tucker if you happen to be looking at this sometime please leave a post as to where my brother is. I've been wondering about him myself. By the way I was born in Kentucky, Brandon Nicole was born in Alabama.
Advertisements
My name is Cheryl, I have been looking for Clifford, Stacy and Nikki as well. If anyone sees this Please post back as to where they are. Thank you aunt Cheryl
Stacy I am your Aunt Debby,your mom's sister.I have been searching for you,Nikki,and Clifford for a long time.I think I may know where Cliff is,or he was.Please honey the last time I saw you,Nikki and Cliff was when you all lived with me in Brandenburg Ky.,probably in 1983 or 1984,not quite sure.I am now living in Mineral Wells Tx.I work as the Dept Manager of the Sporting Goods Dept at Mineral Wells Walmart.Please Honey I have missed you all so much,you were like my own babies.My phone numbers are: Work:940-325-7808;Home:940-325-3184;and Cell:940-452-3463.Please Please call me or post a reply.You can call collect if you want.Please just let me know that you got this message.
I Love you All,
Aunt Debby
Malinda I too have been looking for Stacy,Nikki,and Clifford for a long time.I am their Aunt Debby(Their Mom,Brenda's sister)The last time I saw them was when they lived with me in Brandenburg, KY. in the early 1980s
I have missed them so very much.Please if you have any information please let me know.Please post me a reply.
Thank you so very much
Cheryl,I am Stacy,Nikki,and Clifford's aunt Debby,(their mom Brenda's sister)I too have been looking for them for a long time,please if you have learned anything new about them please post me a reply or call me ,that would be even better.Thanks so much
Advertisements