Advertisements
Advertisements
Originally Posted By scott
i am looking for you cuse i love you i want to know if i have sisters, or brother if you no anything please write back i was born on 11/28/84
Scott,
My name is Lynn and I am a member of the Texas Search Angels. I have been in contact with your sister who is searching for you.
Her name is Heidi Michelle and her email address is baybester@yahoo.com
Please email her ASAP
Lynn
Advertisements
I was browsing through texas adoption posts and am currently looking for a first born brother to my mom Barbara Joyce Clay, however, I noticed your post and I know an artie criswell whom I used to live with, she was about 7-8 years older than me and was a very pretty lady, I am trying to locate her also because I recently found out that I am kin to the Joseph McDuffy Criswell line and any Criswells that lived in Kaufman, Crandall area and buried in Crandall cemetary because I think Artie may be kin to me, she married a cop named Craig and was living in Hutchins Texas after I lived with her I have reason to believe they may no longer be married and I remember her telling me her sons name (1 of them) was Chris Criswell and best I recall, her real name wasn't Artie it was a mans name like arthur ray and we laughed about that I think she said she had about 5 kids and most are probably about 27-40 years of age (estimate) She also lived in East Dallas on I think Terry Street would love to find her