Advertisements
Advertisements
Hello, I am looking for a sibling born May 24, 1992. His name at birth was Daniel Lee Cole. He was born in Ohio and I believe adopted out of Michigan. I would also like to meet my younger siblings. Briana was born Aug 4, 1995, Cortney and Cory were born Aug 9, 1997, and Rosealie was born June 15, 1999. I believe all were born in Ohio and adopted in Michigan. We were all placed in foster care. Daniel and I were in the same home for a while and the four younger siblings were in a separate home. I heard the four youngest siblings got adopted by the same family, but Daniel and I were separated. The way Rosealie's name is spelled makes me feel it would not be hard to find her (thus finding the four youngest siblings), however I am starting to believe they may have changed her name or she goes by a different name now as I cannot find anyone on Facebook with the spelling that would be her age. The rest of them it is a lot harder to find since their names are so common and I do not have a last name. Any help would be appreciated. Daniel, Cortney, Cory, Briana, or Rosealie, if you are reading this your brother Justin wants to be able to reunite with you and get to know his siblings. There are more siblings out there too.
Advertisements
We have found all siblings!! Thanks to the wonderful group on facebook called "Search Squad" as well as identifying information from the State.