Advertisements
Advertisements
Hello,
I am really glad I found this website because I have been wanting to find a someone who is open to adopting an adult (me). I know the ideal is to adopt and infant or young child, but I believe there are some people who wish to form bonds of love even if it is with an older child.
About me, I am 26 years old and I grew up with a mother who had some kind of stunted emotional development. Many people who know her well describe her as someone who is like a young child, almost like an 11 or 13 year old, and it was incredibly difficult to grow up with a mother like that (I could never express the distress I have felt accurately in words, so I will not try to do so at length, here). I always wondered why my mother acted so immaturely and why I couldn't have a strong, maternal figure who I respected, who could guide me/teach me things, and who I could depend on. It has been a source of a lot of pain in my life, and although there is not much I can change about my relationship with my birth mother, I am now reaching out to this community to see if there is anyone who has thought about adopting an adult daughter.
Just so you know, I think that my struggles with my mom made me want to be nothing like her, and I worked incredibly hard to try to become a strong, independent and hardworking woman. I actually graduated from an Ivy League university in the top 5% of my class and I am hoping to attend law school in the fall. (I have been accepted! and am waiting on decisions from a few more law schools).
I am also living in New Jersey right now but may move when I go to law school. I am not looking for any financial support of any other form of dependency, and I would not be a residential adoptee, obviously. I am really just looking for someone who has wanted a daughter who I can care for and love as the mother, like I have always wanted. I am also not idealistic--I know no relationship is perfect, but I truly have a lot of love to give to a mother figure and hope that we can support each other and, perhaps, fulfill each other's lives a bit more through this adoption.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please email me at perksofbeingasunflower2@gmail.com
I really look forward to hearing from you, and I am truly glad that I found this community.
Best,
Jean
Last update on April 3, 10:01 pm by Eunie Jean.
I’m 25 years old , and I’m looking for a mother figure . I’m from NYC and I would like someone that can be like a mom to me .
Advertisements
Hi, I know most people adopt others at a young age. I always wished a loving family would rescue me from my troubled family. I am now grown up 40 and I always dreamed with feeling the love of a mother, her love, her kisses, her protection and the way a mom makes you feel like you’re their everything. I had such a horrible childhood that my mind at some point just went blank, all I remember is being abused but physically and emotionally and the sleepless nights I wished someone would take me away. I now as adult still wished I had memories of a loving family, a loving mom and dad. I wished since a child I had a mom I could talk to about things, girls, school and She would guide me through the hard times. I’m a very loving guy, non smoker, I don’t drink, kind, affectionate and a law abiding citizen. I want to feel I belong, loved and wanted by a loving caring family or a single parent either mom or dad. Maybe you never had kids and miss that special bond and love. I want to give someone love as much as they give me. My life has been a nightmare and one day if lucky to find someone I want to tell you all about it. I lived in a household full of arguments, violence, abuse and that made it impossible for me to have a normal life. I have struggled to make a life on my on because I had no one to guide me and support me. I was out in the streets trying to earn a few dollars to survive and had no help or the loving support of parents to go to college and get an education. I managed to finish high school going to both morning and evening classes to finish early because I didn’t really want to be home. My parents would constantly fight and I would end up being beaten for being in the middle of it. It’s a very sad situation for a teenager with big dreams but that soon had to realize that I wouldn’t get where I wanted to in life. I’m a hard worker and a quick learner but things have not been great. I’m posting this to see if maybe a loving kind soul would want me as their son. Maybe you have your own business and want someone to show the trade to or you just want this boy a reason to finally smile and feel loved. I live in California to give you an idea of where I’m . I want that special bond of love. I want to be someone’s reason to smile and feel loved back. I’m not well of financially and if you’re great if not great too I will love you just as much. I just want to feel loved, feel that someone’s proud of me and I mean the world to them. Please adopt me an open your heart to me, I’m a very loving person who will care for you as much as you’d care for me.❤️
Hello! Im from the philippines thats why im not goodin english. Im the only child of my parents. Im livivng alone now because they are both gone or died. I want someone who could be my 2nd mom. I really miss the love of a mother. I already 38yrs of old and still longing for mother love. Please adopt me. I will love you as my mom. I can help you in everything. I wil be at your side at any momment you will want.
Hi!
I’m a 47 year old woman raised in the Midwest who is looking to adopt an adult male or female age 18-25. I missed the boat with having a child and would love to share my life with an adult that can become my son or daughter. I have a ton of love, wisdom, compassion, care and consideration I would love to share with someone but don’t have the lifestyle to support a baby adoption At the present time
Hi
I am looking to adopt s mother. I am 47 years old, married with a husband and 2 amazing kids aged 10 and 14.
Despite years of me trying and mots of heartache my own mother doesnt make sny effort with us
I live near Glasgow and would've to have a caring mum and gran in our lives.
Hi Jean,
I came here because I was looking for the same thing. I found your post and was wondering if you had any luck? I am pretty much all alone and I would love to have a family to talk with and spend time with, especially during the holidays.
Brandy
We are looking to adopt. I would like to find out more about you. My email is Dmhtravel@aol.com.
Advertisements
Im angel I'm 20 years old been in foster care from age 2 been abused in all types of ways thrown from house to house. (To sum it up quickly I was a child sex slave)
When I turned 17 I got placed in the house that I'm in now this is the first house that Iv ever been in that I have not been Abused in however the people I live with almost 80 years old so we fuss and fight everyday they don't understand me and I don't understand them.
Because of everything I been through I have turned in to just a mean person. I know I shouldn't be mean but I just am
my bad habits are being mean, throwing temper tantrums, fighting, cursing, hitting and throwing things when I'm mad, not eating everyday, Cutting, being very insecure about my self, not listening to anyone, talking back, having a bad attitude, having a smart and sarcastic mouth and many more.
I think I'm like this because I'm allowed to get away with this. I don't ever have consequences or punishments for the things I do.
WHAT IM LOOKING FOR
this is why I'm LOOKING FOR a very strict MOTHER/PARENTAL FIGURE/disciplinarian that will:
1. control me just as a real parent would do to their child
2. give me rules
3. Make me ask for permission to do things
4.Have random check ins just to see what I’m doing
5.Make decisions for me as a parent would do a child
6.Give punishments as a parent would give to their child
7. and be very strict when needed but also loving caring and understanding
8. someone who will talk on the phone with me/FaceTime or Skype
I need more struture in my life because at this point I have none and I'm going down the wrong path I guess so someone needs to straighten me out just all NONSEXUAL (just want a mother daughter bond/relationship I’m 20 but really just a BIG FIVE YEAR OLD)
So basically I'm just looking for someone that can just be there for me be very strict when needed give me rules and consequences but also have reward with like sticker charts or something
I need some one who loves to talk on the phone a lot someone who wants to get to know every little thing about me someone who learns what work and what don't work on me someone who knows exactly when I'm sad or upset with out me having to say. Jus someone who know me
Kik masterNeededNow1
to get in touch with me the quickest. (Ps yes the name is weird but ignore it lol it wasn’t my Kik to begin with I just got it passed down!)
I am looking for a family/Mom to be a mom to me, I dont have parents and I never really have. I just want to know what its like to have a mom to talk to, go out with, and spend time with. I am a 22 year old female.
Where are you located?
1 Liked
 likes this.
Hi, are you still looking? Where are you located? Email me gailb3349@gmail.com
I am 34 years old, female, from Michigan. I may not be old enough to be your mom, but you said family, so maybe an older sister or Aunt like figure? :)
I don't have much family at all and those I have, I don't speak to almost ever. I'd love to add any "family" members to create my own new family. I hope to hear from you!
I am looking for a family/Mom to be a mom to me, I dont have parents and I never really have. I just want to know what its like to have a mom to talk to, go out with, and spend time with. I am a 22 year old female.
1 Liked
 likes this.
I am a 42 year old single mom of a daughter that will be 20 in August n a son that is 17 today. I also have a daughter I placed for adoption that just turned 21 3/16/1998. I am wanting her to know of us so desperately, but I don't believe the adoptive family has been honest, since everything else we all agreed upon didn't go as agreed. We don't have much family n my kids never grew up with aunts n uncles or cousins. Pretty much just me n my parents. However my dad passed away 11/12/2017. They both have always wanted to find their sister and for me to have more kids. I struggled raising them 2 n me giving birth again is impossible. We would be interested in being part of a family with you. Blood makes you relatives, love makes you family. If you'd be interested in emailing more about you, we can talk more. I wish you all the best the best in what you are looking for ߒ the76libra@gmail.com
Advertisements
im not sure wear to start or if this is even the right webiste im 26 born in 1992 well i was adopted when i was 4 yrs old i got kicked out at 17 ill be happy to go more into detail about my situation well ive been wanting a mother figure or a mom some one that i can be there son i have abandonment issues i really want a mom in my life some one i can have a special mother and son relationship pretty much theres alot im missing in my life that i feel like i never got growing up when i was kid my heart really hurts and i feel like i have void in my life it hurts that im missing a mom theres alot more id be willing to talk about my life
Hi. I'm 28 and am studying to one day become a medical scientist. I'm at UW- Madison and I'm dedicated to making an impact in my field. My life has had a great number of challenges and similar to other people's stories I'm from a broken home. I don't really see the need to go into details about it on here though. I have always just had to look at people with their families from afar. I think most people take for granted the kind of warmth they receive from their family and how cold it can be outside. Some things I would like to have are just the experiences of having dinner with parent figures. In my mind being asked how my day was, how is my girlfriend, what are my plans, would be the best. I kind of wonder what level of connection people have been able to experience here. I also feel the urge to express care for parent figures. Most people would laugh at this I feel. They think it's natural but for me I just find it remarkable. I grew up looking for parent figures everywhere. Spent a lot of time at my friend's houses just to witness how happy they were. I would never take that for granted. My girlfriend and I plan on getting engaged soon. I think we'll try to have a child of our own in a year or so. It would be a sort of cosmic justice to me if I could acquire a real familial relationship with some who are wiser than me. It would probably when help me raise my own. This would be fantastic for them as well, they could have you as grand-parents. Nothing would make me more happy, please contact me.
Advertisements
im not sure wear to start or if this is even the right webiste im 26 born in 1992 well i was adopted when i was 4 yrs old i got kicked out at 17 ill be happy to go more into detail about my situation well ive been wanting a mother figure or a mom some one that i can be there son i have abandonment issues i really want a mom in my life some one i can have a special mother and son relationship pretty much theres alot im missing in my life that i feel like i never got growing up when i was kid my heart really hurts and i feel like i have void in my life it hurts that im missing a mom theres alot more id be willing to talk about my life
Hi Victor
I am a 46 yr old British woman who has experienced similar to you. I do not have any children of my own and would love to talk to you more.
Best wishes
Liz
1 Liked
 likes this.
Saw this post and wondering if there's a chance for me. I am really a happy easy going and funny child but deep within my depression starts to take over lol I know its a problem that is like "Its all in your head don't overthink it." but I am trapped which I can only barely move to the positive road ahead.
I am 19 not enrolled yet but I got accepted to college. My dream is to become a big artist but with my situation I don't think I am inspired to thrive further. I am from Philippines but now here at Canada coz my father took me here. I left my real mom back home and now I'm living with my father, step mom and half young brother. to be honest, i feel suffocated on where I am right now thats why i said I am trapped. I feel like n outcast. And as for my mom, I still love her but she can't do anything. She's sorta lost that's why she's dealing with random guys right now.
One thing is for sure, I want to feel what a family was like.. having brothers and sisters... Dad and Mom... ever since I was a child.. Its just me and my mom but my mom rarely gives me attention... If there's one wish that could God grant me. I want to reborn.
really sorry for being dramatic.. I'm just really hurt by my reality. If you're kinda interested email me: esjeyml@gmail.com
Last update on April 21, 12:25 pm by Mary ASJ.