Advertisements
Advertisements
Hello,
I am really glad I found this website because I have been wanting to find a someone who is open to adopting an adult (me). I know the ideal is to adopt and infant or young child, but I believe there are some people who wish to form bonds of love even if it is with an older child.
About me, I am 26 years old and I grew up with a mother who had some kind of stunted emotional development. Many people who know her well describe her as someone who is like a young child, almost like an 11 or 13 year old, and it was incredibly difficult to grow up with a mother like that (I could never express the distress I have felt accurately in words, so I will not try to do so at length, here). I always wondered why my mother acted so immaturely and why I couldn't have a strong, maternal figure who I respected, who could guide me/teach me things, and who I could depend on. It has been a source of a lot of pain in my life, and although there is not much I can change about my relationship with my birth mother, I am now reaching out to this community to see if there is anyone who has thought about adopting an adult daughter.
Just so you know, I think that my struggles with my mom made me want to be nothing like her, and I worked incredibly hard to try to become a strong, independent and hardworking woman. I actually graduated from an Ivy League university in the top 5% of my class and I am hoping to attend law school in the fall. (I have been accepted! and am waiting on decisions from a few more law schools).
I am also living in New Jersey right now but may move when I go to law school. I am not looking for any financial support of any other form of dependency, and I would not be a residential adoptee, obviously. I am really just looking for someone who has wanted a daughter who I can care for and love as the mother, like I have always wanted. I am also not idealistic--I know no relationship is perfect, but I truly have a lot of love to give to a mother figure and hope that we can support each other and, perhaps, fulfill each other's lives a bit more through this adoption.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please email me at perksofbeingasunflower2@gmail.com
I really look forward to hearing from you, and I am truly glad that I found this community.
Best,
Jean
Last update on April 3, 10:01 pm by Eunie Jean.
Hi my name Lanee , I'll probably don't get any chance because this such a weird thing to ask and also because most people want to adopt a baby baby but it doesn't hurt to try , anything can happen.
Well I'm 18, I live in Africa and I'll love to have a nice loving family who'll let me part of their family.
I was raised by my mom (I love her tho) , my dad was rarely around I don't even know what's like to have a Dad and it kinda sucks.
I kinda always craved precious family moments like being in a normal loving family where there's a mom and dad , where we eat dinner together, where there's fun family time ; celebrate holidays ; go on vacation …etc
Sometimes I feel selfish because my mom still took care of me wich I'm grateful for it, despite "father" been rarely around, but sometimes I feel so sad or maybe a little tiny jealous when my friends talk about their dad or I see family moments on TV and I'll be like " oh well I wished I had those moments too"
But it's also my dream to live in USA and I'm somehow planning to move there because that's where I wanna start my career and I'll love a family there who'll at least take me in and let me be part of their family.
I know most family always want a baby baby but teenagers are sometimes fine too ….
Anyway I'm not a scam you can just email me and talk and you'll see I'm a good honest person.
Here's my email : leilaneemal@gmail.com
1 Liked
 likes this.
Advertisements
Hi! My name is Julieta and im mexican, im 16 years old and i really want to have a step family who can love me, i know im a bit old for an adoption but i can be really helpful in the home chores and i have a lot of love to give. My situation here is a bit dificult and my birth parents want to give me the best future and thas why they want to send me to USA.
Hi,
Am lidiah a 21 yr old girl looking for a mother and father figure. I am going through something difficult and just want emotional support, mentorship, a sense of direction and a loving family around. My parents don't really care about me. I live in Africa but we can talk more through my email lidiah90.50@gmail. com
Hello i am nirjhor i am from bangladesh i am 18 years old and i am muslim
I need a parents who can love me like there own child i have a parents but i have no good relation with my parents they are killing me from in side day by day specially my father he is very bad person and my mother too much doubt able there activites really destroying me in every day i want live with real family what ever they christian or other religeon i dont get rev of those monsters i will dead they allways fall me in depration and they allways torcherd me in mentally
So i just want to live like normal a human being with good parents and family
Advertisements
because this such a weird thing to ask and also because most people want to adopt a baby baby but it doesn't hurt to try , anything can happen.
Well I'm 18, I live in Africa and I'll love to have a nice loving family who'll let me part of their family.
I was raised by my mom (I love her tho) , my dad was rarely around I don't even know what's like to have a Dad and it kinda sucks.
I kinda always craved precious family moments like being in a normal loving family where there's a mom and dad , where we eat dinner together, where there's fun family time ; celebrate holidays ; go on vacation …etc
Sometimes I feel selfish because my mom still took care of me wich I'm grateful for it, despite "father" been rarely around, but sometimes I feel so sad or maybe a little tiny jealous when my friends talk about their dad or I see family moments on TV and I'll be like " oh well I wished I had those moments too"
But it's also my dream to live in USA and I'm want to move there because that's where I wanna start my career and I'll love a family there who'll at least take me in and let me be part of their family.
I know most family always want a baby baby but teenagers are sometimes fine too ….
Anyway I'm not a scam you can just email me and talk and you'll see I'm a good honest person.
Here's my email : leilaneemal@gmail.com
Im from India. I'm 17 years old and just have completed my high school. I'm looking for someone to adopt me.
My family never cares about me and they neglects me a lot.They never even tried to keep me happy.They mentally tortures me and just blames me for everything . They never accepts their mistakes and instead blames me for even small things. I can't face it everyday anymore.
I always wanted to live happily.I don't want to be the unluckiest person in the whole world living with this kind of parents.
If there is anyone out there from anywhere in the world keen to adopt a person like me can contact me at atheekaahar@gmail.com.
Thank You
Last update on May 25, 5:23 pm by Atheek Aahar.
1 Liked
 likes this.
Hi. My name is Kate. I will be 20 this July 9th. Anyway, I am looking for a mother figure. I’ve looked up to teachers in the past, but that did not work because of the boundaries thing. I live with my Grandparents. They are nice, but I feel something is missing. All I am asking for is someone I can virtually be in touch with and can give me motherly love and support through that. I am an actress and love movies. I love dancing and singing as well. I also love to write. My favorite animal has to be a cat. I have one and she is so cute and cuddly. I love children and would love to be an acting teacher when I grow up. I should inform you though that I do suffer from Anxiety and Depression, but I am on medication and it seems to be under control, except for needing and wanting motherly love. I hope there is someone out there for me. You can reach me at kaitlyndress@gmail.com.
Katie xo
Last update on May 27, 10:19 pm by Katie Dress.
1 Liked
 likes this.
Hello!
My name is Ana, a 22 years old girl from Romania.
I grew up in a messy family, by that I mean, my mother is a narcissist which abused me since birth, starting with giving me sleeping pills as a baby to pushing me to get raped by my own brother and other abuse which made me have PTSD today, and my father mostly being absent in my life because he's always been working on cruise ships in Europe.
My story is long and weird, but because of the way I grew up in that family and always on the move because they never got a house so we used to live with rents mostly, I was and I still am missing the family love and that warm feeling of being accepted and understood.
I need a mother, a real mother. To understand me and help me understand this life too. I need somebody to teach me how to be mature and strong because right now I'm scared and confused. I need a friend to be there for me without putting up conditions and without judging me. I just need a normal, warm and lovely family.
For more info or just to talk, please contact me at: anaturturicamaria@yahoo.com
Thanks and I wish a good day to everybody here!
Advertisements
I am 35 yrs old women looking to female adult. I have an adopted 20 yr old special needs daughter. I would love to open my home and heart for a female wanting a mom. Facebook: Celencia Gladden.
Hey there Celencia and all. My name is Evan. I would love to connect and discuss your journey and what you hope to accomplish. Email me at evan@crybaby-media.com or call me at 424-284-9634 at your earliest convenience.
I'm interested to hear more about you!
My name is Jennifer, although I go by Jenni. I am an adult female that lives in the SW Pennsylvania area. It took me awhile to get here, by here I am speaking both to my geographical location, and of course to this site. I was born in Kentucky and raised in Louisiana by two very dysfunctional and alcoholic parents. Over time my father did die, and now only have my biological mother. At no time was my mother capable of the traditional maternal support that mothers support their children with. Even today no longer actively drinking, my mother doesn't have the requirements or nurturing abilities to be supportive. Granted I do pose unique challenges, I am transgendered, to be more specific, I am transsexual. I am well into my adulthood, yet in some ways I am emotionally stunted in the emotional maturity of a 7 year old. I am very introspective, that is my reasoning of my last sentence. By all appearances I am a very typical lady, I am a nurse, leading a very typical life of work, church, and social interactions. Inside there is a void that was not filled by even an acknowledgement of my existence, sharing my hopes, dreams, or even my disappointments. I thought by role playing in virtual communities there could be an emotional band-aid, but it was basically nothing more than a game. I guess it comes down to this, I just hope to find some one that I could look to as an inspiration of what maternal love looks like, and someone that simply cares.
Last update on June 19, 3:58 pm by Jennifer Bond.
I am a 27 year old transguy from the U.K. I was not raised by my parents. I would love nothing more than to have an active mother or father figure. I don’t want to be legally adopted - I’m not sure you even can at this age. I just want to form that type of bond with somebody.
Last update on June 19, 8:34 am by Jace Jaxon.
Advertisements
Jace it's ironic how long lasting that neglect will transcend through a person's life. I most likely could almost be old enough to be your mom, yet inside there is a very lonely scared little girl. Just to let you know, whether it being in the capacity of a caring person, a pseudo sibling, or :) , a pseudo mother, if you'd like I'd enjoy being an email resource for you. Just saying :) .