Advertisements
Advertisements
i am adopting 2 children from Jamaica. i am awaiting the final i600 approval (i600a already approved) i will need to re-adopt the children when they come to the US.i need to know if i can do the readoption process by myself . the agency tells me that its best to get an attorney. i know its always best to get an attorney but i have done basically most of the work on my own and have spent over 12k so far and i really think i can do this. has anyone ever done the readoption without the assistance of an attorney. i really dont want to shell out 1500 to do this as most ask as the minimum. if you have done this and youare in NY please let me know and just direct me in the path and i will take off.
thanks so much
WOW ...that is a lot of money 12k. good luck. I want to adop an older child from jamaica too but agency charging $7 thousand.
i am adopting 2 children from Jamaica. i am awaiting the final i600 approval (i600a already approved) i will need to re-adopt the children when they come to the US.i need to know if i can do the readoption process by myself . the agency tells me that its best to get an attorney. i know its always best to get an attorney but i have done basically most of the work on my own and have spent over 12k so far and i really think i can do this. has anyone ever done the readoption without the assistance of an attorney. i really dont want to shell out 1500 to do this as most ask as the minimum. if you have done this and youare in NY please let me know and just direct me in the path and i will take off.
thanks so much
Advertisements