Advertisements
Advertisements
I know the feeling deeply. I also made contact with my birth mother. She was more easier to reach than my birth father. But due to a childish ultimatum she gave me. Choose between Birth parents or Adoptive parents. so basically choose one and forget the other. Lame Right! Well in your case my suggestion is keep your doors open. When you feel abandonment hold your adoptive parents arms closer. I know how this rocky relationship feels like. Im now 28 and I met my birth mom when I was 19. I'm scared to even submit a consent of contact form to the adoption agency I was put up for adoption. I don't know if she still holds a grudge against me for not choosing her. As for my birth sister I feel like I let her down. when she fought her hardest so both of my birth parents can finally accept me. I chose my Older Birth brother she also placed for adoption over my birth parents. But my best advice is to you is Don't give up. keep on trying. If he quits don't shut your doors. Show him how forgiving you are. Maybe Son can show father if father isn't willing to show son his affection and devotion. I wish you luck and I hope your birth father comes around.