Advertisements
Advertisements
Advertisements
I know this is a dated discussion, but I'll just throw in my 2 cents. If you don't qualify for grants, why not do a kickstarter campaign? Adopting a sibling group is something that shouldn't be done one child at a time (in my opinion). Having moved to a larger house to bring in a sibling group is honorable. Now you need funds to bring them home. So reach out to strangers with big hearts!
1 Liked
 likes this.
To go along with the prior suggestion of looking into crowdsource fundraising, I'd like to add a suggestion . . . One thing I've seen a few families do is create a video telling their adoption story, introducing the children they are hoping to adopt, and explaining that the costs of adoption are astronomical, especially for an entire sibling group. Adding a link to the bottom to a fundraising page will allow people to share.
Last update on May 4, 1:14 pm by Miriam Gwilliam.
Never give up on your dreams of starting your family. Don't let people change your mind. They can be narrow minded and just brush them off. My Wife and I both have full time jobs but we do not have enough money to fully fund our adoption so we are doing the fund raising method. There are other couples in our community who are in the same boat. Never be ashamed to ask for help.
Last update on May 4, 1:14 pm by Miriam Gwilliam.