Advertisements
Advertisements
I'm 29 a female born 10/10/86 I believe in Polk County Florida adopted at 2 weeks old. just curious to meet you if you ever see this. I heard I look like u maybe. If your out there let me know if you want.
Advertisements
Hello, I'm looking for a half sister that was adopted. All I know is she was born around Nov 1985 or 86. I was told at Winter Haven Hospital but they didn't deliver babies until 1988. Anyway I'm just reaching out bc you could be her. The adoption is closed so it's going to be a lil while before I get more info
1 Liked
 likes this.
You both should look on reunion.registry.com and register with FARR (Florida's Mutual Consent Registry). There is a Facebook group called Adoptee Central you can join. They are an active search group. You make a post with all the info you have, and then they try to help you find your people. There is also a group called Florida Adoptees and Birthfamily Searching. There aren't as many people on there, and I think it's a passive group, but it would be worth a shot. I HIGHLY recommend DNA testing. Even if you are looking for someone who was adopted, it can be useful. More adoptees are testing every day. It would be great if they matched to you right away and could use that as a means to contact you.