Advertisements
Advertisements
Hello everyone its been a while since Ive been up here, The last time i had a 4 month old baby.She was with me for about 3 months and placed with the mothers family member. She left my home on Aug 5th, Aug 30 i was called about a 5 day old baby and he is so adorable. His Mother is a cocaine abuser and have been for a long time now. She has 3 other children who are in the process of getting adopted by there foster parents in PA. The foster mom in PA was contacted about the baby and she stated she was finished and there is no room in her home for an additional child.The baby was born with cocaine in his system but did not show signs of withdrawals and he started eating on day 2 of his life which was also a great sign. There is a father who is in the picture who i believe is an abuser as well but not sure yet He is set up to get a paternity test and drug test. The case worker stated if he is not the father they will move the case to fast track adoption and he will be all mines. but until then im just loving this baby until the day he has to leave but i have a great feeling about this one. I know a lot of foster parents tell me you will have that feeling when the child is going to be yours but im not sure if this is the feeling lol. For those who do not know me this is my 3rd foster child so im still kind of new at this fostering to adopt thing. Please leave comments telling me how you feel about this situation and i know that anything can change in the last minute with fostering.
Advertisements
I ' Ditto ' with enjoy !!
I would not be surprised if a Judge recommended the other 3 Kids/Siblings come live with you permanently as well also ' Mama or Mom ' !!
Hello everyone I am back with some shocking news, the man who claimed to be the father just found out he is not the father to my little bear now my CW is stating they will have a conference on Tuesday and see if the mom have any additional family members in mind. If not the case will be moved to fast tack adoption and I am excited but don't want to get to happy until the adoption in final OMG
I woiuld write a letter or a note to ' Mama'.
Tell her how you feel about being a Parent to this ' Little One '.
Does she have any ' real feelings ' also about the Kids being separated or ' Disconnected ' ???
It's funny that you say this because I was thinking about reaching out to her this weekend but was kind of hesitant but I finally got the balls to send a message to her on social media and requested her number so we can talk
Advertisements