Advertisements
Advertisements
My husband and I are adopting our daughter (7) and son (9) on November 10th. They also have a younger brother (2) and sister (5) being adopted by a different family. Although we maintain contact, they live over 2.5 hours away, so it is not frequent. The youngest boy was already adopted but the three older children will all be adopted on the same day. I would like to give a gift to the four siblings as a keepsake of their sibling bond but I am drawing a blank ... any ideas?
Last update on October 7, 11:39 am by azkunk.
How about a framed picture of the sibs you're adopting... I have 2 sets of bio brothers and it's hard to stay in contact but pics are always nice.
Advertisements
Hi there, why don't you gift them photo album, personalized jewelry or video games. I think these things are more appreciated by children. Last week on my son's birthday, my sister gift him video game from which was the best gift for my son and he was telling everyone about the gift. I think there are many options for gift and we have to also think, according to children that what they like.
Thank you. We ended up getting each of the siblings in the other family a bear from Build-a-Bear with a personal recording from my son and daughter. They 2 other siblings are young, 2 and 6, and the bears ended up being the perfect gift.