Advertisements
Advertisements
Hello All I know some of you know me and have been waiting for an update....Its been a long time but here is the scoop Ballerina moved out to be with her brother after us fighting for her so that was a waste.....We have new kids 1 we call Chunky Monkey because she is our chunky girl who came to us at 2 days old tiny as a little dove now she is 5 days short of her 6 months and she is our little chunky monkey...Her case is so simple she is goign to be changed to adoption come next court date Bio mom said wanted nothing to do with her.....We also have a sibling group of 3 since we changed to do older kids too.....Sunflower (7), Heman (6) has ADHD bumblebee (3) I have to admit I hate lice but we have finally dealt with but gahhh......And then we had a set of hispanic siblings that stayed for 2 weeks and well lets say they lied about stuff happening here and our placements were put on hold but it was cleared days later and now we have a another group sibling of 3 from 5 Diva (12) Owlet (4) sunshine (3) so yes insane us we have 7 fosters here Once the first set of 3 siblings move back with bio mom we will be able to get the other 2 siblings of the Diva so we can have them together.
I think that is my update lol
Sorry I think my sanity is way up there!
Advertisements