Advertisements
Advertisements
Im searching for 3 nephews ,Birth Names are Robert Lincoln Mcmahon dob 9/30/1974, Anthony Henry Mcmahon dob 2/17/1976 ,and James Franklin Mcmahon dob 10/31/1977,,
I was in Navy when they were adopted out,but I know that in 1978-1979 they stayed at Placed inCHILDREN SHELTER IN OKLA CITY,..I know their fathers name is Robert Lincoln Mcmahon jr, who is deceased i believe,and their mother is Sherry Lynn Mcmahon, maiden name Dellantonia dob 3-20-1955 and still living,..Ive searched for years for these 3 wonderful guys for all our family but run into brick walls all the time,I believe their adopted case is sealed. I have bc and ssn,but little help. A few years back a lady did reply to one of my posts saying she and her husband were seeking his birth mother and that my info matched but unfortunately never got to speak with her as someone else answered call and reply to post removed.So I believe at least 1 nephew is seeking family,,We want only to know that they are well and doing good and give them some medical info they may need.,they have cousins who remember playing with them ,their mother and all of us wonder and think of them with so much love,we even celebrate their birthdays every year.
I really need help to find these fella's,I wont rest till I do, But am lost as i search and read through posts daily n weekly,If anyone can help or know about them please contact me at seeterry54@hotmail.com,,I have more info on the boys if needed. Boys if you reading this I Love You and Your family Loves You,God Bless You..
Hello Everyone,Ive been away for holidays since posted this, Ive read so many happy reunions and am happy for them all. But I too am still searching for the 3 boys now young men with so much hope and love . If you boys read this know your so loved and thought of everyday by so many .
Advertisements