Advertisements
Advertisements
May be a long shot but if you know of anyone who fits the criteria and may be interested...please pass along the announcement below:
My name is Tonya Tate and I am a doctoral student at Fielding Graduate University. I am reaching out for volunteers to participate in a pilot study for my dissertation research. I am studying foster youths' college transition experiences. I am hoping to understand the experiences of former foster youth as they transition from high school to college and adjust to their first year.
I am seeking participants in the state of California who are between 18-25 years of age, who have had experience in foster care or are presently still in foster care, and have completed at least a semester of of college. If you choose to participate, you will be asked to complete a brief survey and participate in an interview that can be completed online or by phone. The whole process will take less than an hour of your time.
If you would like more detailed information about the pilot study or if you are interested in participating, please contact me via email at ttate@email.fielding.edu.
Also, please feel free to pass this on to anyone you think may be interested in participating.
Thanks! :smile: