Advertisements
Advertisements
Hello , I was wondering if anyone is currently pregnant with a mixed race or biracial baby(we are an interracial couple) that they would like to place under adoption? There are two loving parents here that are interested in adopting a beautiful baby. I have been trying to find a family for sometime now and all I find are un empty promises. With that being said NO TIME WASTERS , if you KNOW that you will NOT go through with it , do not even bother replying to the ad. If you have anything and I mean anything to say besides "I would like to know more", please do not reply either. Everything is set up , we just need a beautiful baby to care for. Compensation will be given IF NECESSARY, For more info please reply to the ad. By the way , I am not married , I am in a relationship with my boyfriend since high school and we are ready for the next step. Anyone who is interested can reach me at adoptioninquiries@gmail.com
Do remember that, since you and your boyfriend are not married, one of you will have to adopt as a single. Then, if you live in a state that recognizes "second parent adoptions", the other parent can go to court, separately, and petition to be given the same legal rights as the person who adopted. If your state does not do second parent adoptions -- which are NOT the same as stepparent adoptions -- then you will need to work with an attorney to ensure that the non-adopting partner is able to do things like getting medical care for the child.
Also, remember that even private adoptions involve complex legal proceedings. You will need to have a valid homestudy, for example. Both the biological mother and the biological father will need to sign legally valid relinquishments. The adoption will need to conform to the laws of both the biological family's home state and your home state; if you live in a different state from the biological parents, then a process called Interstate Compact will need to be involved, to ensure that both sets of laws are addressed. You will need to complete the adoption in a court of law, and will probably need to involve an attorney. And so on. A private adoption is simply an adoption that does not involve an adoption agency; everything still needs to be conducted within a legal framework that dissolves the birth family's parental rights and affirms that you now have the same rights and obligations that you would have if you gave birth to the child.
Sharon
1 Liked
 likes this.
Advertisements