Advertisements
Advertisements
Advertisements
Hello to all,
My name is Phillip and I am 30 years old. I live in Germany. My story is a bit strange. I'll try to explain it for you.
I live with my parents. Ever since I can remember, they have had complete control over me. I am a constant victim of violence. There are also sexual assaults. You may wonder why a 30 year old man doesn't just leave.
The answer is simple. I can't.
I tried in 2018 and was found and have to go back. I preferred life on the streets, to life here.
But I have been found. I have to leave the country to finally be free. They have done everything to make me dependent on them here. Debts were made in my name, my brother became a delinquent, but I had to take the rap for it. I just can't do it any more. So now I am trying a perhaps unconventional way.
About myself. As I said, I'm 30 (but look much younger), studying international law. I would like to deepen my studies and take the subject of human rights, but this is forbidden to me.
I have 2 cats, which I love very much. In general I like nature, literature and I think I also like a cosy get-together.
So if there is anyone out there who just thinks "fuck it" and wants to give someone a chance, I would be very grateful.