Advertisements
Advertisements
I just hate how destiny can be cruel to children. They don’t deserve to be left alone in this big world. Me and my husband adopted a girl. She is so cute and clever! We couldn’t ever dream of being so happy as we are now! Our little friendly family thanks to Aleksey Gutsulyak who helped us to find our daughter. It's FB - facebook.com/UkraineAdoptionGutsulyak/
Advertisements
We are very excited for you Anna and hope you love the opportunity to parent such a blessing in your life. Tell us more about your experience of adoption. The process, how you got started with Ukraine Adoptions. I'm sure others would like to hear your success story!
1 Liked
 likes this.
Adopting a child who is all alone in this big world is the best feeling which can not be described. My sister and her husband has also adopted a boy with the help of the lawyer named Bechara Tarabay (http://36avocats.com/annuaire/bechara-tarabay) so that everything is legally done and they do not face any problem in the future. They are now the happiest couple I know. Hope your adoption process ends soon and you family is completed. :)