Advertisements
Advertisements
Iso half brother born in 1973 in New York sometime I think before Easter or right around easter I believe the first two weeks of April. I just actually narrowed that down today. Catholic charities handled the adoption and he was born in or around the Albany area. Either at Albany Hospital or St. Peters hospital ( I think thats the name) He as adopted before she even gave birth so the new parents were there at time of delivery. If any of this sounds familiar please let me know! I am feeling a bit discouraged, for I have been searching on and off for around 9 years now. Anyways, thank you again. My Mother was put in one of those Catholic Charities Homes or a Pregnancy Home during her pregnancy. Her parents put her in their after they found out she was pregnant. She stayed there with other young pregnant women until she gave birth. Her name is Elizabeth. I appreciate any input or advice too! Have a wonderful day!
Adoption.com has the largest Reunion Registry with close to 500,000 individuals in our database. Have you tried looking here?
http://registry.adoption.com/
It is currently free to register. Go ahead and get started. You just may find who you are looking for!
Good Luck!
Advertisements