Advertisements
Advertisements
I've started to research the pros and cons of independent adoption but am still unsure if I know about ALL of the benefits of independent adoption.
I found this article that helped answer some of my questions:
But I'm wondering if an adoption attorney is needed even for an independent adoption?
And does independent adoption really take longer than an agency adoption? Or does it just depend?
Is independent adoption cheaper than using an agency?
What are some other resources I could turn to to learn more about the pros and cons of independent adoption?
Last update on January 9, 11:23 am by Rachael Walker.
Advertisements
Not knowing you?? I am also not trying to be Negative in response!!
How are you with Marketing yourself??
If the ' Birth Mom ' changed her mind after birth. How would you be emotionally??
We have friends who did Independent and the Daughter they Adopted was the 7th inquiry..
What are you basing Independent Adoption and Agency Adoption personally and financially on please??
Personally with Agency Adoption. There is more of a Guarantee of Medical and Pre-Natal Advocacy!!
Hey Rachael! Take a look at this video of panelists who compare private adoption with agency adoption - maybe it will answer some of your questions: https://adoption.com/adoption-costs-panel-video
I've started to research the pros and cons of independent adoption but am still unsure if I know about ALL of the benefits of independent adoption.
I found this article that helped answer some of my questions:
But I'm wondering if an adoption attorney is needed even for an independent adoption?
And does independent adoption really take longer than an agency adoption? Or does it just depend?
Is independent adoption cheaper than using an agency?
What are some other resources I could turn to to learn more about the pros and cons of independent adoption?