Advertisements
Advertisements
International Adoption turned corrupt starting prior to Obamas' Presidency back in 2003.
President Barack and Michelle Obama had nada and nothing to do with it!!!
Advertisements
Kidnapping Kids and placing in Adoptive Families. Whose Biological Parent or Parents have no intention of placing for Adoption in their Best Interests.
Should not Advocate or Constitute the true Factual , Best Interests or Advocative definition and meaning of Family or Familias!!!
I am curious as to why ya'll feel that the issue is only President Obama's and not the preceeding Presidents issues??
Hi Juli,
I think we are so accustom to pointing a finger that it's natural to point a finger towards Obama because while he was in office we saw the biggest decrease in foreign adoptions. However, with that said....there is so much that goes into it. I found this article that also points outs that with the changing times countries are seeing less children being placed because there just aren't as many children as there used to be. It's more accepted to be a single parent than ever before among other things.
In any case, it is unfortunate that there are children needing to find a forever family, and there are families who so want to love these children and aren't able to bring them home because of laws and regulations.
I would be interested in reading the article please??
I would say that 90 % of the International Adoption fee is Legal expenses, but when the System ' Kidnaps ' kids or provides unethical Legal Services .
The kids are the ones who ' suffer ' or ' who stay in a Life that is Institutionalized forever. '
Advertisements
Another component that Barack Obama did as President.
Is Provide Foster Care to Adoption to undocumented Kids. are coming ' Solo ' or ' without Parent or Parents over the Borders from Central and Latin America.
Maybe acceptance of this process by preceeding Presidents. Would have changed the outcome of International Adoption forever??
Another component that Barack Obama did as President.
Is Provide Foster Care to Adoption to undocumented Kids.
Who are coming ' Solo ' or ' without Parent or Parents over the Borders from Central and Latin America.
Maybe acceptance of this process by preceeding Presidents??
Would have changed the outcome of International Adoption forever??