Advertisements
Advertisements
I'm a 42 year old man that would love nothing more than to find his foster parents. In fact nothing would make me happier. I don't know why I never looked for them before but I have always wanted to. And I don't have much to go by either but their first names... George, Becky their son Leonard who I clearly remember had a poster of Sugar Ray Leonard. I think they had a daughter or two. They possibly lived in Artesia, CA. I always think about them, gosh, I don't think they are even alive. It's been so long :( I would at least love to say Hi to their kids. Thank them and tell them what wonderful parents they had. And to all the good foster parents out there; Your service is more appreciated than you will ever know. Thank You.
If anyone could point me in the right direction I would appreciate it. :)
Advertisements
I would recommend contacting the Department of Children and Families in the town you lived in and see if they can help. Also, if you can remember where the house was, you might be able to find it on Google Earth. Then you could get the address and do a public records search. Best of luck!