Advertisements
Advertisements
Just throwing this thought out there: There are lots of us who, with various degrees of sacrifice, can actually pay for adoptions. How ethical is it to ask for stranger to help cover those costs? I mean, if it would create hardship as far as going into debt, do you think it's ok to raise the fund on a campaign from strangers' donations?
Advertisements
Nobody has to donate if they don't want to. Our last adoption we didn't fundraise until the end when things had moved much faster than we anticipated so yes, we were in dire need! I felt like we both had decent jobs so we couldn't ask. People were so happy to help and so generous. This time we still have debt from that adoption so we are fundraising from the beginning. Again, nobody has to give. If the money isn't there we can re-use some of our debt from the last one, and then hope the rest works out! People crowdfund for digging a hole and making a sandwich, this is much better in my opinion.
Many people are happy to play a role in helping families come together through adoption. If you need a little help with the costs, crowdfunding can be a way to allow others to play a part in your story
Hey (new to the forum!), I've been asking myself the same question lately... still in the early stages of adoption but we are considering fundraising towards the end.
Why are you focusing or Advocating for ' Non Relationships ' only?
Over People who you already have relationships ie solid friends, Church Relationships, or Business Associates or Co-Workers,
Advertisements
My husband and I did crowd funding for our adoption and at first it was very hard to swallow my pride and accept financial help from others. I was really against it, but people wanted to help us. It was them asking us if they could donate and that is how it started. Even if they couldn't help financially, people shared our parent profile and opened us up to potential adoption opportunities. We could have eventually saved the money by ourselves, but it helped SO much to have others help and it moved the process along so much faster. Now I happily donate to others adoption fundraisers even if they are strangers because I want them to experience the same joy of adopting a child that I now have.
HELLO EVERY ONE
Are you looking for a genuine home for a proper and healthy new born baby adoption? why not try out PERFECT BABIES
ADOPTION SERVICE to help you prepare and get you a healthy and adorable baby!. i have been married for 12 years now with 2 beautiful kids of our own, i love and care for my own kids 100% and it hurts to see other kids surfer without parental care, so i and my partner decided to adopt and give the best care we could 100% to the baby, so we decided to come online to search for an adoption home and we saw so many posts and good testimonies about PERFECT BABIES ADOPTION SERVICE, so we contacted them and did all necessity, we adopted bella from PERFECT BABIES ADOPTION SERVICE and she is an amazing child. baby adoption often takes 1 week in this agency and they are been texted legit for any families. try it PERFECT BABIES ADOPTION SERVICE Agency are legit and genuine. cost little to adopt from their agency. E-mail:
perfectbabies_adoptionservice@hotmail.com
this world could be a better place if we could show help and concern to our futures which are the poor little kids to help them achieve what ever they want in life to be who God destined them to be so they can be better leaders of tomorrow
E-mail:
perfectbabies_adoptionservice@hotmail.com NOW!!!
If you can support an adoption I feel like asking for money isn't necessary but with the money that people donate do not have to be used for the baby itself. You will need other things; crib, changing table, etc etc that the money could be used for.
Last update on May 4, 1:17 pm by Miriam Gwilliam.