Advertisements
Advertisements
I have posted on many threads, praying eyes that can help fall on one of them. I am searching for my Brothers Birth mother. He was born August 8,1964 at George Washington Hospital in DC. We believe she was at the Florence Crittenton Home in Dc. He was 6 weeks early. He was adopted from the Children's Home society in Richmond, Va. His Adoption was final in Nov. of 1966. His given name at birth by his birth mother was Donald Hale Davis. This is the information we have on his birth parents. Birth Father Blonde hair, Blue eyes, 6'2 and Educated. He was not told by the mother of the pregnancy. She was 15, her parents were divorced her dad remarried. She lived with her mom. Her father never knew about Donald. He drove a transit bus. She had an older half brother that may have went into the military, a half sister a year younger then Donald by her Father.Her mother may have worked for the post office and been a secretary, she liked ball room dancing and bowling. His birth mother got married a few months after he was born. She took cosmetology classes. We are petitioning the court to open his records because his birth father was never told, but that may still take a while. He has stage 3 cancer and any information that someone may have that could help please share with me.
Advertisements
I am so sorry about your brother's situation. Please check the adoption registries registry.adoption.com, ISRR.org, and your state registry if you haven't already. He can also test with Ancestry DNA and use his matches to find his birth family. Join the Facebook group Adoptee Central and post all the same information you gave here. They are an active search group. They are very helpful.