Advertisements
Advertisements
We are a young couple and was unfortunate to have an unwanted pregnancy which is causing our couple too much problems for now due to certain financial difficulties. We are God fearing couple and do not want to go through the process of abortion as it is condemn by the Bible. So the only option we are left with is to give this child to a responsible family that are looking to adopt.My girlfriend is still in her early phase of the pregnancy and we do not know the sex of the baby yet but hopefully a boy because i have always wish to have a boy child. If really interested to adopt a Child please contact us for more details and the process on how to get your child when my girlfriend gives birth. Send us an e-mail at; yoan.nestor@gmail.com
We shall be happy to put a smile on your face with this child.
Thanks,
Yoan.
Hi,
I am a birth mom who placed her baby 18 months ago. I would start by checking out the parent profiles on this website. That's how I found my birth daughter's parents and it has been a wonderful experience. There are hundreds of wonderful couples looking to adopt and I am sure you will find a family that shares your values to adopt your child. Best of luck!
Advertisements