Advertisements
Advertisements
Hello everyone, as bad as it is to even think of giving my baby away, I believe deep in my heart it is the right thing for to do for her. I have never done this before. This is the advice of a friend. She told me this was the best way of handling the situation I find my self in right now. I don't know what to say.
I believe the Almighty knows my heart all I want is a perfect home for this child.
You can email me directly: mckendramor@gmail.com
Be sure that this is your decision and your decision alone. You know what's best for your baby. If you do decide to place your baby for adoption, you can check out Adoption.com Parent Profiles to get to know families that may be a good match for your child. Adoption.com/profiles
Advertisements
Hi Mckendra,
I want you to know that considering placing your baby for adoption is not bad. I am a birth mother to an 18-month-old baby girl who I placed for adoption at birth. I love her with all of my heart, and I believe that I made the most responsible, caring decision for her. She needed more stability than I could give at the time.
If placing is something you are serious about, there are many places you can go for support. We have groups here on adoption.com, and I also have several other resources if you are interested. I am also more than happy to chat with you privately and answer any questions you may have.
I have been right where you're at. There is hope and healing ahead. You are a good mom, whatever you choose. Best of luck and feel free to reach out!
1 Liked
 likes this.